With TunesKit iTunes DRM Video Converter for Windows, you can not only easily remove the DRM lock from iTunes purchased and rental movies, TV shows and music videos, but also convert the DRM-ed M4V files to non-DRM MP4 format that is supported by most popular media playing devices in the world. Besides, it can also preserve nearly 100% quality of the original iTunes movies.
Key Features include:
- Remove DRM from purchased and rented iTunes movies, TV shows and music videos.
- Convert iTunes DRM-protected M4V videos to lossless DRM-free MP4.
- Retain AC3 Dolby 5.1 audio track & subtitles & multiple languages.
- Transfer iTunes movies to any popular mobile devices & players.
TunesKit iTunes DRM Video Converter for Windows is a great app that lets you remove the DRM encased in video content that you buy or rent from the iTunes Store. It is easy to use, with a shallow learning curve and a simple yet intuitive interface.
TunesKit iTunes DRM Video Converter for Windows is able to convert a batch of DRM M4V files to DRM-free MP4 format the Windows platform at 20X faster speed. It also retains the original HD video quality and 5.1 audio tracks and subtitles as well. The converted files can then be viewed on various popular mobile devices and media players such as Samsung Galaxy Note and VLC player.
- TunesKit DRM M4V Converter for Windows 2.8.9 for Windows
- File size:
- 2.13 MB
- Windows 98,
- Windows 8,
- Windows XP,
- Windows 7,
- Windows 2003,
- Windows Vista,
- Windows 2000,
- Windows 10
- Available languages:
- Trial version
- Latest update:
- Sunday, October 29th 2023