SysTools Exchange Recovery is designed to recover deleted or corrupted Exchange server mailboxes. It supports converting recovered data into multiple formats such as .pst, .msg, .eml, .pdf, .html and also Live Exchange Server.
Key features include:
- Recovers* data from orphaned and dismounted Exchange .edb files.
- Quick and Advance scan to recover from minimum and high corruption.
- Supports recovery of Exchange database from inactive Exchange server.
- Offers Split .pst option to split resultant .pst file after recovery of .edb data.
SysTools Exchange Recovery is equipped with advanced algorithms that repair both private and public folders and their associated .stm files. It does not have a restriction on the size of the Exchange database that is to be recovered and maintains the folder hierarchy whist exporting the data.
Overall, SysTools Exchange Recovery is a good solution to help you extract data from inaccessible Exchange .edb files, due to a server crash or due to corruption. It can be used to read the .edb file and extract its data (e-mails, attachments, calendars, tasks, notes, etc.) to a .pst/.eml/.msg file, or the data can be sent directly into another mailbox in a live Exchange environment.
*The trial version of the software does not allow for you to recover Exchange .edb files.
- SysTools Exchange Recovery 8.0 for Windows
- File size:
- 38.58 MB
- Windows 2000,
- Windows 2003,
- Windows XP,
- Windows Vista,
- Windows 8,
- Windows 7,
- Windows 10,
- Windows 98
- Available languages:
- Trial version
- Latest update:
- Monday, June 4th 2023
- SysTools Software