An anti-malware program called Roguekiller was created in C ++. Conventional malware and some more sophisticated threats, such as rootkits and worms, can both be detected and eliminated by the application. Heuristics and fingerprint acquiring are just two of the many methods Roguekiller can use to uncover ransomware.
Included in the main features are:
- Put an end to harmful mechanisms.
- halt nefarious software.
- Procedures should be cleaned of nefarious Dlls.
- nefarious hidden mechanisms can be found and eliminated.
- Malignant autostart entries, such as Startup folders and Tasks Scheduler( 0. 1 / 2. 0 ), can be found and removed.
- Registry hijacks can be found and removed, such as Shell / Load entries, extension associations, and Dlls.
The following languages— French, English, Czech, Portuguese, and Polish — support Roguekiller.
- Windows version of Roguekiller 15.6.1
- Windows 8.1,
- Windows Xp,
- Windows Vista,
- Windows 8,
- Windows 7.
- Skylights 10,
- most recent revision:
- September 20, 2023, a Tuesday
- Software for Adlice