Python Tools for Visual Studio, also known as Ptvs, is an open-source plug-in that supports Python computing.
Key characteristics include:
- edits with Intellisense are supported.
- Ipython guidance for participatory Repls.
- support for Microsoft Azure deployment.
- cross-platform sustain for troubleshooting.
- Guidance for cross-language debugging.
Visual Studio can be transformed into a Python Ide by using Python Tools for it. It supports debugging in remote Linux / Macos, mixed Python / C ++, Ipython, editing, profiling, browsing, Intellisense, and web development with frameworks like Django.
You can use a pre-existing Python interpreter like Cpython, Ironpything, or Pypy using Python Tools for Visual Studio. It supports a wide range of features, including deployment to Microsoft Azure, Intellisense editing, interactive troubleshooting, profiling, and interactive Repls with guidance for Ipython. It also supports cross-platform and multi-language development.
- Visual Studio 2.2.2 for Windows Python Tools
- size of the file:
- 6.86 Megabyte.
- Xp of Skylights
- Windows 10,
- Windows 7.
- Windows 2003,
- , Windows 2000
- Vista, Windows
- Windows 98,
- Windows 8,
- language that are spoken:
- most recent revision:
- March 7, 2023, a Monday