The linear draws of Mplayer and Mencoder for Windows are provided by the Windows Mvp. It runs almost every movie folder you can toss at it, is simple to use, portable, and has an unobtrusive layout.
Included in the critical features are:
- supports well-known paperwork like Asf, Mov, Mp4, Wma, Vob, Wmv, Vivi, Ogg, and Mkv.
- supports 3ivx, Divx, H. 264 pictures, Wmv, Videocd, and Svcd.
- supports a wide range of expenditure cars, including Svgalib, Xv, Dga, and Opengl.
- supports playback output hardware like Oss, Mac Os X voice, and Windows voice.
Overall, Mplayer for Windows is a practical minor tool that serves its purpose. The user interface is straightforward and user-friendly. It’s’s important to note that since this particular Windows build Mplayer lacks an installer, you have two options for using it: either configure a different Gui front end, like Smplayer, or extract the content from the 7-zero archive and run the program from there.
- Panels 37861 Mplayer: Windows
- Size of the file:
- 11.75 Megabyte.
- Xp of Windows,
- Windows 7,
- Windows 10, etc.
- Windows 2000,
- 2003 Windows,
- , Windows Vista
- 98th Panels,
- Windows 8,
- Languages that are available:
- most recent change:
- May 6, 2023, Friday
- Team for Mplayer development