Sky hardware is mounted as local documents by Gladinet Cloud Desktop. Windows Explorer allows users to access their sky files. Amazon S3, At & T Synaptic, and Box are among the storage options that are supported. Google Storage for Developer, Mezeo, Nirvanix, Openstack, Peer1 Cloud One, Rackspace Cloud Files, Webdav, Windows Azure Storage, Net, Emc Atmos online, Ftp, Google Docs and Picasa, and more. Users may set up backup tasks in Gladinet to instantaneously back various local folders to a redundant array of cloud storage once the storage has been mounted as local files. For instance, users can perform a solitary endeavor by backing up two nearby folders on drives C and D to an Ftp client, Amazon S3, and Webdav. Customers can also set up a Google Docs relief job, which allows users to directly transfer articles from their version to another cloud storage.
Characteristics that stand out:
- like a national pull, entry sky storage.
- Any swarm storage program can be used to file files, folders, and emails.
- Utilize any swarm storage to synchronize details across many servers.
- Use military-grade encryption to protect your cloud storage.
- Windows version of Gladinet Cloud Desktop 188.8.131.527
- Shape of a file:
- Kb 17.95
- Windows 2000,
- Using Skylights 2003
- Upgrades of Skylights
- Windows 8,
- , Windows Vista
- Windows 7.
- Skylights 10,
- Language that are spoken:
- most recent revision:
- 4 April 2023, Thursday
- . Gladinet Inc.