dbMonitor is a feature rich set of tools for rapid and convenient database profiling. It lets you monitor the different processes at the same time; enabling you to profile different apps and different databases simultaneously. It also provides extension tools for complete query debugging and monitoring.
Key features include:
- Call stack information for events (only for monitoring ADO .NET providers).
- Filtering events by type, SQL, description, status, duration, and other parameters.
- Call Tree window for displaying merged call stacks and filtering events by calling method (only for monitoring ADO .NET providers).
- Object Tree window for filtering events by calling object.
- Remote debugging.
- Multiple client processes tracing.
- SQL parameter and error tracing.
- Sorting events by description, event status, timestamp, and duration.
- Unicode support.
Overall, dbMonitor is a simple, yet very practical set of tools that will allow you to visually monitor your database apps. It is compatible with the latest versions of dotConnect data providers, and because dbMonitor provides unicode support, you can monitor multi-lingual apps and databases as well. You can perform per-component tracing of database events such as commit, rollback, SQL statement execute, creating and destroying components, and connection pooling events, etc.
- dbMonitor 3.00.4 for Windows
- File size:
- 1.32 MB
- Windows 98,
- Windows 8,
- Windows XP,
- Windows 7,
- Windows Vista,
- Windows 2003,
- Windows 10,
- Windows 2000
- Available languages:
- Latest update:
- Tuesday, October 25th 2023