To make sure that components don’t leak consciousness, use the free analyser Wmemoryprofiler during connectivity procedures.
A managed.net profiler, Wmemoryprofiler supports versions 2.net 2.0 through 4.net 4.5. Where the stereotyping Api supports it, it can be attached to functioning procedures even when they are not.net 4.0. This is feasible because the content from managed steps is collected using Windbg rather than the monitoring Api.
- Scanning as an example.
- All managed heaps can be used to get item scenarios.
- From your own procedure, remember consciousness data.
- from another process, grab storage statistics.
The program stops using Windbg for mound consciousness snapshots after version 2 and switches to Clrmd instead. Constant agglomerate images can be taken at secure times thanks to this. Additionally, it supports more complex claims based on total mound measurements, total brain per kind, or object count.
Anyone who needs to check their memory practice before running integration evaluations on the manufacturing server should use Wmemoryprofiler.
- Windows Memoryprofiler 2. 2
- Measurements of a register:
- 941.06 kilobyte.
- Xp of Windows,
- Windows 7.
- Windows 10.
- Windows 2000,
- 2003 Windows,
- Vista, Windows
- Windows 98,
- Windows 8,
- Cultures that are available:
- most recent change:
- March 31, 2023, a Thursday
- Development group for Wmemoryprofiler