You can save a computer video to your nearby drive using Webvideocap, and you can later use it online. You can watch your favorite shows over and over again thanks to this easy-to-use but powerful tool, which will prompt you to save Flash movie docs each time. Any video enthusiast will love Webvideocap because it can take movie files from some of the most well-known and widely used video discussing websites, including Youtube, Google Video, ifilm, and Metacafe.
Included are the following main characteristics:
- You can play.flv( Flash Video ) files and Rtsp / Mms video streams inside a Web page using Webvideocap.
- The camera file is saved in any folder you choose after the Computer computer has downloaded and played the entire register. The camera register can then be played on any telecasting gamer that is not connected to the internet.
Program necessities: Using Windows 2000 Xp, 2003, and Vista are compatible with this efficiency.
Webvideocap is mainly capture movie files if you log in as an admin users with Windows 2000 / Xp. A second Winpcap pilot is necessary for use with Windows Vista Sp1.
- Windows Webvideocap 1.41
- Measurements of a submit:
- 101.44 kb
- Windows of Windows
- Windows 7,
- Windows 10,
- Windows 2003,
- , Windows 2000
- 98 Skylights,
- , Windows Vista
- Windows 8.
- cultures that are spoken:
- most recent release:
- 11 February 2023, a Wednesday
- Nir Sofer