Scientists of all levels can use the precise information that Stellarium offers about the evening clouds. It serves as your computer’s’s equivalent of a observatory. The application has many features and can display a 3d-reality clouds similar to what you would observe through an optical scope.
Included in the key functions are:
- ( extra catalogs with more than 210 million stars ) default catalog with over 600,000 stars.
- Asterisms and constellation paintings.
- galaxies from more than 20 different faiths.
- nebula images ( complete Messier catalog )
- the satellites that orbit the planets.
- Sunrise and sunset create a incredibly practical environment.
- Milky Way in Reality.
All consumer quantities can access Stellarium’s’s attractive layout. Prominent focus features, time manage, fish-eye ejection for observatory domes, considerable key-board and telescope control are all included. You can also add features like camera construction, eyepiece simulation, and artificial satellites using Stellarium’s’s plugin control. Fresh renewable system artifacts you be added from online wealth to your repository as well.
Are you trying to find Stellarium for Mac? Update this.
- Stellarium 64-bit 0. 19.1 for Skylights
- , Windows 2000
- Panels 2003,
- Windows Xp,
- Vista, Windows
- Windows 8.
- 98 Windows,
- Windows 10,
- Windows 7.
- Languages that are available:
- most recent change:
- 24th of June 2023, Monday
- Stellarium’s’s development party