Spamihilator examines every coming email and connects your email client to the internet. Junk mail that is useless will feel removed. The entire operation takes place in the background.
Thomas Bayes, an American mathematician from the 18th century, established the rules for the Learning Filter, which determines a specific Spam-probability for each email. This screen may be trained. Therefore, it will be even more aware of your messages than you are. As a result, the price of credit likely rise over time.
The program is compatible with almost all E-mail clients, including Outlook 2000 / Xp / 2003 / Express, Eudora, Mozilla Thunderbird, Incredimail, Pegasus Mail, Opera, and others. Pop and Imap balances, as well as risk-free connections, are supported.
Filters for Spam Recognition:
- More than 98 % of all inbound spam messages are recognized by the Learning Filter. To frequently raise the acknowledgement amount, incorporate the training space.
- Additionally, you may explain specific thoughts that are frequently used in phishing emails. These terms likely be searched for by the Spam-word screen.
- Approaching messages are filtered for links to phishing websites by the web filtration.
- To identify uninvited rest mail, the Dcc-filter connects to the Ccc Network.
- Panels 1.7.0 Spamihilator
- Windows Xp,
- Windows 10.
- Windows 7, etc.
- , Windows 2000
- Windows 2003,
- , Windows Vista
- 8 Skylights
- Languages that are spoken:
- most recent revision:
- September 2, 2023, a Friday
- . Michel Kramer