All sequential larboard activity in a system is tracked, displayed, logged, and analyzed by Serial Port Monitor. It is a very practical tool that helps you identify issues that might arise while developing applications or drivers, trying, or optimizing serial instruments.
Due to its straightforward and adaptable software, Serial Port Monitor also provides sophisticated filtering and investigation, a professional built-in depot, and facts exportation options.
Included in the main functions are:
- Analyze Serial Port Activity – After connecting to a COM port, Serial Port Monitor will will capture data in real time, allowing you to track down problems straight away.
- Monitor Multiple Ports – Serial Port Monitor can monitor several COM ports at once, which means you can analyze how apps interact with more than one port or device, all within one session.
- Choose How To View Data – Select the monitoring filters you prefer so that you can find the events you are looking for quickly. You can even view data in all four monitoring views at the same time:table, line, dump or terminal mode.
- Windows Serial Port Display 7.0.342
- size of the file:
- 9.63 Gb
- , Windows 2000
- Using Skylights 2003
- Windows Xp,
- Panels 8, etc.
- , Windows Vista
- Windows 7,
- Windows 10,
- Skylights 98
- language that are spoken:
- a test remake
- most recent change:
- January 17, 2023, on a Wednesday
- tool called Eltima