You can scan the Registry, see the desired Registry worth that match the provided search criteria, and then display them in a list using the small and portable procedure value Regscanner.
By double-clicking the desired Registry material once the Registry ideals have been found, you can quickly find the correct importance in Regedit. Additionally, you may import Registry values to a.reg folder so that Regedit can use it.
Characteristics that matter:
- You can find the following quality without pressing F3 thanks to Regscanner’s’s simultaneous display of the whole search outcome.
- Regscanner can also find Registry values using modified key dates, data length, value type Reg_ Sz and, and reg_ Dword in addition to the standard string search.
- A ternary value’s’s ascii string can be found using Regscanner.
- You can conduct a case-sensitive trawl using Regscanner.
- Regscanner displays the most recent Registry key scan while checking the register.
Requirements for the System:
- Windows 98, Xp, Vista, Windows 7. and 8 Skylights are all versions.
- For Skylights, Regscanner 2.31
- size of the file:
- 147.90 Megabytes
- Windows Xp,
- Windows 7, etc.
- Windows 10.
- Using Skylights 2003
- Using Windows 2000
- 98 Skylights,
- Windows Vista,
- Windows 8,
- Cultures that are spoken:
- most recent change:
- May 22, 2023, Tuesday
- Sofer Nir