Based on the well-known libtorrent collection, Hali is a completely Bittorrent guest. In order to function effectively, the modular C ++ resource libraries known as Lift libraries are used in the development of Halit.
- Smaller footprints and light weight.
- controlled backlog for torrents.
- Support for device hoard and magnet Uris.
- Browser seedlings and super-seeding are both included.
- sustain for crypto of protocols.
- comprehensive guidance for Unicode.
- Reduce the basket option’s’s switch ratio to a minimum.
- If necessary, sustain for” Log – In.”
- Blue-pencil trackers and make stream docs.
- harbor randomization and sending support.
- Scheduler for stoppage.
Halite is an easy-to-use, low-memory Bittorrent purchaser with a tidy interface. It has many features, including super-seeding, file selection and / or document priority parameters, a managed torrent queue system, disk cache support, and support for Magnet Uri rivers. Additionally, it is capable of creating torrent docs and editing trackers that have been specified in the torrent. What more is there to ask for?
* Note: Beginning with version 0.4.0.1, Windows Xp no longer supports Halite.
- Panels version of Halite 0.4.0.4
- Shape of a document:
- 45.10 Mb
- 98 Windows,
- Windows 8, etc.
- Windows Xp,
- Windows 7, etc.
- , Windows Vista
- Windows 2003,
- Windows 10.
- 2000 Panels
- Languages that are available:
- most recent email:
- March 21st, 2023, Monday
- Eoin O’callaghan