To easily send files, present data, or backup important documents, images, videos, and sound files is a really practical solution. A Usb flash drive is a just modular media, but it has the drawback of being actually exceedingly small and easily misplaced or stolen.
Your data might end up in someone else’s’s hands in the worst-case scenario. A protection program like Gilisoft Usb Stick Encryption can be used in this situation. A safe area and a public space are created by the game using powerful programming that can encode and then split up any modular storage device.
Key characteristics include:
- employs 256-bit Decryption cryptography.
- security of passwords.
- user interface that is user-friendly.
- All Windows Oses are supported
- Acclivity for independent for life
Gilisoft Usb Stick Encryption is unquestionably one of those gear you should determine out thanks to its user-friendly layout and robust 256-bit Aes cryptography methodologies. in particular if you frequently use Usb flash drives.
Windows 2000, 2003, Xp, Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1, and Gilisoft Usb Encryption are all supported.
- Windows version of Gilisoft Usb Roll Cryptography 6.2.0
- size of the file:
- 336 Kb
- Windows Xp,
- Windows 10.
- Windows 7.
- , Windows 2000
- Windows 2003,
- 98 Skylights,
- Windows Vista,
- Windows 8.
- language that are spoken:
- adaptation test
- most recent change:
- 20 February 2023, a Wednesday
- International Gilisoft Llc