On Linux, Windows, and several Unix channels, Firebird is a interpersonal dataset with numerous Ansi Sql ordinary aspects. For stored methods and induces, Firebird provides exceptional concurrency, huge capabilities, and robust language guidance.
A effective and perfectly featured Rdbms is Firebird. With strong performance and almost no construction, it can handle data ranging in size from a some Kb to many Gigabytes!
The Firebird’s’s main characteristics are listed below:
- Assistance for stored techniques and triggers is complete.
- Complete Acid-compliant ventures
- Integrity in Referentials
- Architecture for the multiple generations
- minuscule footprints
- Internal language for Stored Procedures and Triggers( Psql ) that is fully functional
- External Function Support ( Udfs )
- There is little to no demand for specialized Designers.
- Essentially no configuration is required.
- a sizable individual base
- Optional embedded version with a single submit
- numerous third-party applications
- Aware writing, quick regeneration, and payments files are not necessary!
- numerous methods for accessing your registry
- All main operating processes have tribal guidance
- Files that are permanent
- Builds for 64bits are available.
- comprehensive Psql implementation of pointer
- Furniture for surveillance
- Transactional and Connection Triggers
- Temporary Tables
- Firebird 188.8.131.5216 – 0 for Panels
- Windows 8.
- Windows Xp,
- Windows Vista,
- Windows 8,
- Windows 10.
- 7 Panels
- Cultures that are spoken:
- most recent revision:
- November 18th, 2023, a Friday
- Task Firebird