A straightforward but effective sample conversion product, Contenta Converter Basic you efficiently approach and transform your picture. Using Iptc / Xmp tags, you can rename and group your photos into subfolders. You can also read files and save them to Jpg, Gif, Png, Tiff, Wbmp, Targa ( Tga ), Ppm( Pgm ), Xpm, and Ico files.
In addition to its ability to convert files, the apps has some helpful options. With buttons that make the transformation technique clear, the layout is slick and user-friendly. There is a extensive, well-written Make document applicable if you do need more make.
Variable characteristics include:
- transformation in batches.
- manufacturing in batches.
- last file types and prevue quality.
- Notebook screen, web posting, ipod, and Psp sizes should be reduced.
- Attempt prints instantly and discuss selfies electronically.
- Use data to mechanically name.
- multi-core processing optimization.
Overall, the options for transferring, rebranding, and sharing pictures in Contenta Converter Basic are straightforward. Owners of all levels of expertise will be able to used the user-friendly user interface and wizard that come with it.
- Windows Contenta Converter Fundamental Subscription 6.5
- 7 Skylights
- Language that are available:
- a trial release
- most recent email:
- 21 July 2023, a Wednesday
- Content-based programming