An portrait viewer and document administration tool is called Commander. The app’s’s split-screen layout is recognized and includes a file viewer and two registry vistas.
You can automatically surmount and improve imagery with Commander. Additionally, you can use Norton Commander-compatible keyboard shortcuts, automatically rename files based on rules, and measure registry details. You can use the game to look for documents that are parallel by title, size, time stamp, and / or contents. Even a sophisticated bag computer with an calculation solver is included!
Included are the following key characteristics:
- Simple file-copying and folder-moving interface.
- Overview of directory articles.
- Compress documents into Zip after removing them from Rar and Zip libraries.
- Client Ftp.
- Hex folder viewer and text.
- View the images for Cr2, Bmp, Wmf, Emf and Jpeg as well as for Pcx, Ico, Cur, and Hips.
- Look for images that are nearly identical.
- Short cut on the keypad that work with Norton Commander.
- Comparing the components of a registry.
You can handle your files and see your pics using Commander’s’s straightforward user interface. The app has a ton of neat aspects and is very user-friendly. Images such as Jpeg 2000, Tiff, Ras, Pnm, and Ppm are furthermore supported by Meesoft Image Analyzer when installed.
- Windows Commander 1.39
- Size of a submit:
- 1.04 Gb.
- Using Windows 2000
- Using Windows 2003
- Windows of Panels
- Panels 8, etc.
- Vista, Windows
- 98 Panels,
- Windows 10,
- Windows 7.
- dialects that are spoken:
- most recent revision:
- May 13, 2023, a Monday