By fixing coloration flaws and managing shading, Colordirector enables you to significantly improve the quality of your movie productions. You can take advantage of simple-to-use film-style templates that give your telecasting performances a polished, technical feel.
You can use the application’s’s strong and simple movement trailing to adjust the colour of any shifting object in a world. With Powerdirector, you can benefit from round-trip proofreading to reduce the amount of time needed for video enhancing. You can use thousands of free settings made by Cyberlink and similar ardent camera reporters by logging into Directorzone for independent.
Critical characteristics include:
- Red scaling: A crucial tool for creating videos with a professional appearance is red. You may leave a lasting impression on your camera audiences by using coloration grading to remind tales and elicit reactions.
- Easy interoperability with Powerdirector enables quick and simple camera tones and color optimization as well as the ability to instantly apply film-style presets to drastically alter the appearance and feel of a formation.
Utilize Colordirector 3 to maximize coloration energy.
- Windows version of Colordirector 8 – construct 2311.
- Windows 7.
- Cultures that are available:
- remake test
- most recent change:
- August 13th, 2023, a Friday